Responsible for business development and providing sales and customer service in the aviation sales industry to airlines, MROs, suppliers and brokers.
• Achieve targeted sales growth goals.
• Establish and cultivate customer base relationships with end users and OEM’s.
• Attend select trade shows, seminars and symposiums including purchasing conferences, operator’s conferences and aircraft conventions.
• Work under guidance and exercise strategic, independent judgment in completing proposals, presentations, and pursuit of business opportunities.
• Provide sales support to currant team.
• Successfully and efficiently manage new and existing customer accounts.
• Conduct strategies in building and maintaining customer accounts in order to increase sales, streamline workflow processes, and business development.
• Logistics and Purchasing.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Education & Experience)
• A bachelor’s degree in business, aviation, or job related discipline.
• Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be friendly and professional with an outgoing demeanor.
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS (Education & Experience)
• Ability to negotiate contracts.
• Developed contacts within the aerospace and Airline industries.
• Five (5) years related experience, including 2 years in sales.
• Strong interest and knowledge of aircraft, systems, aviation regulations and industry trends.
• Quantum Control experience.
• Understanding of documentation, ASA-100 quality, attention to detail, and whatever it takes to get task done mentality required.
• Organizational and analytic Skills.
• Excellent attendance and dependability.
• Sufficient English language skills to be able to read and interpret documents such as traceability document, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
• Ability to think logically in strategic and technical areas, but also think outside the box.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in both verbal and written areas, one-on-one and in group settings. These communication skills include
salesmanship, development of personal rapport, and presentation skills.
• Ability to write business reports
Pioneer Aero supply is in business to be a source of help to employees, contributing to their needs. We believe in a reward for performance system and offer an attractive commission structure and bonuses and also base salary, as well as career growth opportunities.
Please submit your request below.
We are currently looking to hire the right Individual for a Data Entry and Logistic for an Aviation Parts Company.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Education & Experience)Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.Friendly and professional with an outgoing demeanor. be very organized. able to pay attention to detail. able to multi-task.High school diploma required
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS: Associate college degree preferred, attention to detail, and whatever it takes to get task done mentality required. * Organizational and Analytic Skills. * Excellent attendance and dependability.Additional responsibilities would also include Work under guidance and exercise strategic,Provide sales support to current team. Market research to source and purchase Aircraft partLogistics and Purchasing.We are fast growing up business looking for passionate, work harder, problem solver, details oriented and nice person which eager to grow up his/her career with the company. Please make sure submit your application with Headline of PAS JOB OPENING at your cover letter to make sure your application will be reviewed.
Benefits Pioneer Aero supply is in business to be a source of help to employees, contributing to their needs. We believe in a reward for performance system and offer base salary and also Bonus based on performance , as well as career growth opportunities.This would be considered a full time position after 90 days with Health, Paid time off benefits. TJob Type: Full-timeJob Location:
Please submit your email below
Copyright © 2019 Pioneer Aero Supply LLC - All Rights Reserved.